Shortly after our previous release of March 1st , we are pleased to announce a new release with exciting new features; 3DXplorer V5.02.00 includes important feature enhancements and additions which drastically improve Virtual Events experience for attendees :
- Global chat visible to all attendees
- One to one private chat
- Group chats, private, visible to a selected number of users, but not to all
2) Direct interaction with other participants or through a names list:
- Attendees can see the list of other participants, and start communicating / interacting with them, either by clicking on their avatars, or through the list.
- Moderators can also interact with participants either graphically or through the list.
3) Improved user interface:
- New buttons have been added to enable the above features. They are all regrouped in the upper left corner of the screen.
- The avatar’s control pop-up (the former chat) has been removed. The chat window can be started by pressing on the chat button and it will pop up automatically on other attendees window.
- Avatars’ animations, when possible (ie: high res avatars) are now accessible under “My Avatar” button.
4) Video broadcast in sync:
- When linking a video to a screen, It’s now possible to either have it “broadcast in-sync” so that start /stop of the video , by a moderator or a VIP, will happen simultaneously for all users, or keep the former asynchronous mode, having users watch their video “on demand”.
This release is up and running as of today, March 13th , 2010.
And remember, no installation, no update, no download required…Enjoy it.