The new version, online since this week-end, brings the following new features:
Faster loading for scenes and objects especially those with textures.
- Increased performance resulting in smoother animation for large scenes (hit-testing improved). This is discernable when manipulating high-poly objects.
- A better 3DS file importer.
- Faster applet download at startup
- Some cosmetic improvements
- Some bug corrections including one for the music player (in some cases, you need to re-add your stereo to be able to listen to your playlist)
- “Lock/Unlock” object feature, to avoid moving “big” objects while moving small objects inside them.
As usual, to use the new release, you don’t need any action (as far as you have kept your project under “Last Release” status, which is the one by default on all accounts).