3DXplorer V5.01.02 release includes important feature enhancements and additions that improve Virtual Events experience both for attendees and event administrators:
• All 3DX Apps: New attendees/visitors login process, in a “wizard” mode , where even guest avatars have some choices of looks at entrance, without having to use the “avatar configurator” for a more customized avatar. As a result, from now on, when embedding a 3DXplorer space inside a web page, a better approach is to use iframes instead of the applet code insertion. Space owners who have inserted the applet inside their HTML pages, continue to work fine with the old user interface.
• 3DX/Conferencing: Passcodes list: Event administrator can now upload a csv file with the list of the attendees and individual passcodes. This feature is particularly helpful for paid events, as each passcode is individual and can’t be used by more than one active avatar.
• 3DX/Conferencing: “Silent mode” now applies to laser pointer too, as they’ll shut down when this mode is active.
• 3DX/Conferencing: Event administrators can now disable Desktop Sharing feature for attendees in 3DX/Conferencing
• 3DX/API: External login supported. Enables avatar login through 3rd party databases.
• 3DX/Studio: objects scripting improved for automatic setup of the space and dynamic content inside the 3D spaces.
• 3DX/Studio: 3D scene settings page improved: contextual help (tooltips), re-organized fields,…
• 3DX/Studio Bugs fixed: Object editor, handlers table, procedure table in the studio, …
The new release is active since last week-end. All users with “Last release” (which is the default option on all spaces), are automatically going to use it with no action required.